Jun 17, 2020
Mike Taravella and co-host Will Coleman interview Adam Klenk and
Tyler Mayo of Capstone Apartment Partners.
- Underwriting models should factor in the new reserve
requirements and hold periods based on what market the asset is
- Different markets require different reserve amounts.
- What metrics to look for if a market or sub-market is being
- High job growth and high market rents are good indicators to
look for in regards to the development stage.
- How extended due diligence periods and financing contingencies
are affecting buyers and sellers.
- Ask a lot questions and clarify any details during the
underwriting process if you are misaligned on price with the
- Focusing too much on off the market deals can make you miss out
on good on market deals
Expert Pro Tip: “Ask Questions”
(615) 861-9906 - Adam Klenk
(662) 386-1622 - Tyler Mayo
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE's Facebook:
Rand CRE's Linkedin:
Rand CRE's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre