Oct 30, 2019
Dylan Marma interviews Chris Grenzig who is the Asset Manager
for Toro Real Estate Partners.
- Stick to your underwriting and your numbers and deals will
- Scale responsibility, don’t feel you have to jump to large
- Builds confidence with investors, brokers, and the rest of the
- Chris started with an 8 unit property and is now looking at
300+ unit deals
- Partnerships allow you to earn and accelerate the learning
- Have one clear focus
- Make sure the deal is the correct fit based on your investing
- “Pain + Reflection = Progress” - Ray Dalio
- When a deal is underperforming be transparent and honest
- Continue “Trial & Error” to find the niche that you love
about real estate
- Don’t dwell because it inhibits your growth going forward
- Find a way to give back to the community because it provides a
bigger why and impact on your day-to-day life
- “Teaching is the highest form of learning” Dylan Marma
- Always continue to learn and ask questions
- Vetting Property Managers
- What is their track record?
- Are they in the same market you are investing in?
- Make sure property managers understand the business plan
- How flexible is the management team?
- Asking investors referrals for property managers
- Expert Tip: Weigh the downside of a property
Invest with Rand
Follow Us on Linkedin @Randpartners
Follow Us on Instagram @Randpartners
Follow Us on Facebook @Randpartners